Monday, December 23, 2013

A man from Rural Kunene walking in a big street of Stuttgart!


Our trip started very well after we had well cooked breakfast from our beloved mother Lili (My friend Johannes Mother).  Johannes took me to a biggest shopping street in Europe and I was very scared /shock seeing lots of white people around me at one point I nearly missed my Friend Johannes because of massive overcrowded people in the street. 

Finally our shopping mission has been accomplished and I bought myself a smart phone which I could say I like it very much. Life is seems good in Stuttgart after shopping we went to restaurant to have lunch and I like meat we have ate Kebab. My time in Stuttgart is not jet over after launch we went to Henry place Johannes best friend and is where we slept. My night at Henry place I have discovered my ever favorite beer and in Germany there are 100 different type of beers and breweries. I tell you I will not go to Namibia thirsty now, so far I like Bergadler beer and we have lot of fun with friend Johannes and presenting them our trip we are planning to have with them in Namibia around April 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment